Pages

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Why the Hero was always Present during Rehearsals? Osho stories -4

I have heard about a small drama company. They were rehearsing. The real drama was getting postponed every day because the rehearsal was never complete. One day the heroine was not there, another day some other actor was not there, one day something else happened- the electricity failed or something – and it went on being postponed.

But the manager was happy for at least one thing: that the hero of the drama had always been present, he had never been absent.

The last rehearsal day he thanked the hero. He said, “You are the only person who can be relied upon. All these other people are unreliable. You are the only one who has never been absent. Summer or winter, cold or hot, you have always been here.”

The hero said, “There is something I would like to say. I am going to get married on the day the real drama is going to be placed, so I thought that I should al least attend the rehearsals. I will not be here on that day – that’s why I have never absented myself.”

source..." Come Follow To You" - by OSHO

No comments:

Post a Comment